YIELDS: 6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 0 MINS
- 2 tbsp. Cousin’s extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tsp. Spanish paprika
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced thin
- or 1 1/2lbs. ground chuck beef
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced
- 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 500ml Organic Meadow Sour Cream
- 1 320g bag of Saputo Taco Nacho shredded cheese
- 1 500 ml Cousin’s Guacamole
- 1 680g Sonora Tortillas
- In a large sauté pan over medium to medium/high heat, heat oil in pan, add chicken or beef, add spices and garlic. Season with salt and black pepper. Keep tossing until fully cooked. Add green onions to pan towards end of cooking.
- Remove mixture from pan and serve in a covered casserole dish to maintain temperature. Warm tortillas briefly in a dry pan, remove from pan and stack tortillas in a tea towel to keep warm.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese & guacamole. Build your own soft taco & enjoy!